Situated in the gateway to the Garden Route and above beautiful Mossel Bay, Avenues Guesthouse offers homely, family-run accommodation. Enjoy the peacefulness without being too far from the scenic spots which are just minutes away: The Mossel Bay Golf Course and the famous Pinnacle Point Golf Course, the St. Blaize Lighthouse, museums, hiking trails, Santos beach – perfect for swimming, boat trips, whale watching and shark cage diving – just naming a few. Restaurants and shopping malls are also nearby.
Avenues Guesthouse is the perfect location for trips to a huge bunch of attractions along the Garden Route and Little Karoo, from day trips to Oudtshoorn or walks on Mossel Bay’s endless beaches, and your hosts Meike and Martin would love to help you with all your arrangements for sightseeing or further accommodation along your journey.
Feel free to have a look at what we have to offer:
- Twin-, double- and extra-length queensize bedded rooms, all en-suite and with TV
- Family Unit with two bedrooms (twin beds and extra-length queensize beds sharing the bathroom – perfect for a family with kids
- All rooms are equipped with crisp cotton linen and fluffy towels, tea & coffee trays, hairdryer, electronic safes, ceiling fans and heaters / electric blankets in winter
- Fresh breakfast buffet with bottomless tea and filter coffee
- Cosy guest lounge
- Free Internet access (Wifi)
- Tranquil courtyard
- Saltwater pool with loungers and umbrellas
- Off-street parking behind a remote-controlled gate
- German and English spoken
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information or if we can assist you in any way.
“We believe recommendations and return bookings are more important than the Stars on our walls.”